The Best Books I’ve Read
Over the past 5 years I’ve read a lot of books. Aside from my parents, I think books have had the most positive influence on my life perspective and overall knowledge. Some books have been good, some have been bad, and some have completely changed my life. Below is a list of books that have been incredibly beneficial to me.
(note: if you purchase a book through the links provided, I will receive a small commission on the sale.)
Books on Perspective
- The Obstacle is the Way – Ryan Holiday A book based on developing the mindset to overcome obstacles and become stronger because of them.
- Man’s Search For Meaning – Viktor Frankl An emotional and influential book that takes you deep into Viktor Frankl’s experience as a concentration camp inmate during World War II.
- A Guide to the Good Life – William Irvine Easily one of the most thought-provoking and applicable books I’ve read on living a better life.
Books on Business
- The Personal MBA – Josh Kaufman An incredible overview of nearly everything you need to know to start and run a successful business.
- Contagious – Jonah Berger An interesting look into the psychology and behaviors surrounding viral marketing techniques, among other things.
- The Millionaire Fastlane – MJ DeMarco A crappy title, but an awesome book. MJ does a great job showcasing methods for achieving financial freedom.